Want to write for HittingPerformanceLab.com?
We’d love to have you! We accept bylined articles to be published on our blog.
Here’s what we are looking for…
- 100% Original Content
- 400-800 word posts
- Lots of screenshots or video embeds
- Lots of examples
- Base content on science
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following three things:
- Apply human movement principles to hitting
- Apply social, psychological, or behavior studies to hitting
- Show how corrective movement training can improve hitting
There are three types of posts that work well,
- You share results – In this article type you will be sharing the results you have achieved from a specific hitting tactic or tool on your own students. You will explain the hitting tactic (or tool), share the data/results and show the readers (within reason) how to execute on the tactic. This article is a great example: Derek Jeter VIDEO: These Exercises Accelerate Swing Efficiency
- You share expertise – In this article type you will make recommendations to improve a hitter’s repeatable power that is based on your expertise in the field. Although you don’t have your own results to share you will show (through screenshots usually) examples of world-class athletes that are doing what you recommend. This article is a great example: Edwin Encarnacion VIDEO: How-To “Blocking” Guide
- You share “how to” – In this article type you will show the readers how to execute a specific tactic. Once again, use lots of screenshots and examples wherever possible. This article is a great example: Hanley Ramirez VIDEO: How-To Crush A Curveball
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for the Hitting Performance Lab audience, fill out the form below.
Most importantly – be sure to include links to three articles you have written that are similar to what you would write for the Hitting Performance Lab blog below…