Before getting to the contact us form below, please consider if the following can answer your question…
#1: If you have questions about how we teach certain aspects of hitting, then please use the search box in top-right corner of your PC/Mac, or click the little “magnifying glass” above if on a mobile device, to search related articles associated with your search terms.
#2: Hover or click “Most Popular Blog Topics” or “Other Blog Topics” in the navigation bar above, to bring up a short list of blog post categories that may be of interest to you.
#3: You can also CLICK HERE for a list of our Frequently Asked Questions.
#4: The best way to tell me what you think is to post a comment on the blog, or make a comment on our following social media pages:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HittingPerformanceLab/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/hitperformlab
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/HittingPerformLab
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joeymyers30/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hittingperformlab/
#5: Know where you can find a secret hitting treasure trove on social media? We've filtered and organized most of our blog posts with five different hashtags:
- #CatapultLoadingSystem – type this into your favorite social media search bar, and you'll get all our “Build More Power” posts,
- #PitchPlaneDomination – type this into your favorite social media search bar, and you'll get all our “Hit More Line Drives” posts,
- #ReactionTimeMastery – type this into your favorite social media search bar, and you'll get all our “Get On-Time More Often” posts,
- #StickyCoaching – type this into your favorite social media search bar, and you'll get all our “How To Make Coaching Stick” posts,
- #MoveBetterPerformBetter – type this into your favorite social media search bar, and you'll get all our “Better Movement Performance” posts…
Just search any of the above terms, and like magic, all the relevant posts are at your fingertips! Outside of that…
#6: We Love Hearing From You!
For all other correspondence:If you need to contact us with any -questions, feedback, testimonials, or suggestions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can call us toll free: 1-888-868-5002. All emails are responded to within 24 to 48 hours, except -weekends and holidays.
Company Contact Information:
Hitting Performance Lab LLC
8930 N. 6th Street
Fresno, CA 93720