Group Swing Analysis For Coaches
I wanted to try something new…
And see how beneficial doing group swing analysis would be for coaches.
A hitting “think tank” if you will.
- Video is one swing in three speeds (100%, 50%, & 25%, in that order)
- NO background info about hitter,
- Be constructive with suggestions, NOT destructive,
- Share top-2 high priority fixes in featured swing, and
- Suggest drills and/or coaching cues to correct.
The benefit to coaches is the opportunity to objectively see a swing “snapshot”, make mind up about offering correction, then learn what others would do with the same information.
I don’t do free swing analysis anymore because I don’t have the time. And I feel bad because the readers reaching out need some help.
So, what I’m thinking is tapping on my audience for that help.
And if you coaches like this, then we’ll do more of these in the future.
Also, don’t feel like you have to write a novel…just offer up a couple sentences.
THANK YOU in advance for your comments.
Please leave a reply down below in the comments section…
TOGETHER we can make hitting great again 😛
- Baseball Workouts: “Game Day” Guy VIDEO - September 22, 2021
- Mini Wiffle Ball Pitching Machine MaxBP Reviews [VIDEO] - August 23, 2021
- Private Baseball Lessons Near Me Video Interview - August 18, 2021