In This Baseball Hitting Mechanics Video,
- “How to make your everyday stance your fight stance, and your fight stance your everyday stance” – Musashi, a famous Japanese Samurai swordsman
- The Snapping Towel Effect: getting the body moving,
- The Snapping Towel Effect: the snap back, and
- How Zack can improve…
CLICK HERE for an MLB case study YouTube video I did on David Ortiz looking into how Big Papi used the same Snapping Towel Metaphor in the 2013 Playoffs.
I’ll be doing a lot of baseball hitting mechanics video case studies of my own hitting students. Some where I do before and afters of their own swing. And other times, comparing their swing to a small-bopper I think is relevant to them. I think these case studies help coaches and instructors eliminate the excuse of how young hitters can’t develop high level mechanics.
The main objective of the Hitting Performance Lab is to show we’re not arguing about linear versus rotational mechanics. It’s that we’re discussing human movement. It doesn’t matter whether you’re male or female. Young or mature. Baseball or softball. We’re talking about how the human body is designed to efficiently move.
- Mini Wiffle Ball Pitching Machine MaxBP Reviews [VIDEO] - August 23, 2021
- Private Baseball Lessons Near Me Video Interview - August 18, 2021
- Baseball Pitching Training [VIDEO] - July 28, 2021