Learn how to FIX head movement, pulling head off the ball, stepping out of the box, and overcoming the fear of getting hit in baseball and softball. Discover how great batters keep their eye on the ball and see it better.
Stop Hitter From Pulling Their Head Out Before Contact Is Even Made
That’s a comment someone made about one of their biggest frustrations with hitting right now. The above video will fix it! A BIG thank you to Coach Matt Nokes for this!
The following is the bullet point outline to the above video…ENJOY!
Swinging Across Face Drill
In this drill video, we discuss:
- Define Swinging Across Face v. Chasing Face,
- Where eyes go, head follows, and where head goes, body follows,
- Process v. Performance,
- Over-swinging and control, and
- Beginner – Dry and tee swings
- Intermediate – Soft toss and LIVE swings
- Advanced – LIVE swings, 2-plate, random pitch
- Arm Protective Sleeves For Baseball Youth Pitchers Safe? | Can Kinetic Arm Help Provide Treatment To AVOID Tommy John Surgery OR Little League Shoulder? - September 20, 2023
- Effective Velocity Formula Breakdown: Best High Level Front Arm Bat Path Baseball & Softball Swing - September 14, 2023
- Best Adjustable Baseball Power Swing Drills For Youth To High School MYTHS? At Home Hitting Mechanics Data & Science Supported - September 5, 2023