Discover mental side, struggling hitter approach, and batter’s box psychology to overcome fear of failure for baseball and softball batting. Learn how to help your hitter relax and build confidence in the batter’s box when they feel anxiety and have a mental block at the plate.
Mental Approach To Hitting: “Failing Forward”
“Failing Forward” like Derek Jeter, Reggie Jackson, & Michael Jordan. This was a “rough draft” inspirational speech I did for my local Toastmasters group. Sorry audio isn’t as good as my other videos.
I wrote it for my parents, coaches, and hitters who are struggling through the hitting process. CLICK HERE for my speech cliff notes. Big thanks go out to Ryan West and his son Ian for the text message 🙂
Here are some other great mental health, training, and approach posts we did:
- Youth Game Day Mental Approach Hitting Training for Baseball & Softball Players,
- Mental Approach to Hitting: ‘Failing Forward’,
- Mental Coach Training Program for Baseball and Softball Athletes,
- Dr. Tom Hanson: How to Build Mentally Tough Hitters, and
- Importance Of Top Mental Health Coaching In Sports Performance Training.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below…
Improve your hitting strategy dramatically by applying human movement principles.
Learn not only how and what to train but also the science behind the methods.
- Youth Hitting Strategy For Converting Best Baseball & Softball Practice Swings Into Games For Beginners - November 22, 2023
- How To Hit A Softball With Power: Modern Swing Science Vs Traditional Batting Myths - October 18, 2023
- Best Youth Grip For Baseball Or Softball Swing Drills Vs Split: Hit More Line Drives - October 4, 2023