Discover mental side, struggling hitter approach, and batter’s box psychology to overcome fear of failure for baseball and softball batting. Learn how to help your hitter relax and build confidence in the batter’s box when they feel anxiety and have a mental block at the plate.
Mental Approach To Hitting: “Failing Forward”
“Failing Forward” like Derek Jeter, Reggie Jackson, & Michael Jordan. This was a “rough draft” inspirational speech I did for my local Toastmasters group. Sorry audio isn’t as good as my other videos.
I wrote it for my parents, coaches, and hitters who are struggling through the hitting process. CLICK HERE for my speech cliff notes. Big thanks go out to Ryan West and his son Ian for the text message 🙂
Here are some other great mental health, training, and approach posts we did:
- Youth Game Day Mental Approach Hitting Training for Baseball & Softball Players,
- Mental Approach to Hitting: ‘Failing Forward’,
- Mental Coach Training Program for Baseball and Softball Athletes,
- Dr. Tom Hanson: How to Build Mentally Tough Hitters, and
- Importance Of Top Mental Health Coaching In Sports Performance Training.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below…
Improve your hitting strategy dramatically by applying human movement principles.
Learn not only how and what to train but also the science behind the methods.
- Learn Correct Head Position, Keeping It Still, & Seeing Ball Better While Hitting Baseball Or Softball - January 18, 2023
- Is Hitting For Power: Hips Before Hands, Hip Rotation, Legs, Or Lower Body Mechanics For Youth Baseball & Softball Swing? | Drills To Do At Home - January 18, 2023
- Stop Hitting Pop-ups, Why Swinging Under And Missing, & Fix Uppercut Swing By Staying On Top Of Baseball Or Softball Drills - January 17, 2023