Here’s A Quick Way To Help Hitters Understand Springy Fascia Power…
Most coaches understand the function of bones and muscles in the body, but don’t understand springy fascia, which is:
- A cotton candy or spider webby like material,
- What bones and muscles float in,
- What gives muscles their shape,
- Made up of mostly collagen fibers (and some elastin) – ask the Kardashians,
- To the human body as steel is to the building industry,
- Great at resisting change in shape,
- A material of the body that DOES NOT need much in nutrients (e.g. food) to move like muscles do,
- An injury to connective tissue (springy fascia) can take over 200-days to heal, whereas a muscles can take only 90-days to regenerate,
- Like the bag carrying potatoes you buy at the supermarket, whereas the potatoes represent the bones and muscles.
CLICK HERE for a post we did titled, “4 Tips On How To Train Springy Fascia”. In the above video I use the Thomas Myers Anatomy Trains ‘snapping finger’ test to demonstrate the power of springy fascia.
- Baseball Workouts: “Game Day” Guy VIDEO - September 22, 2021
- Mini Wiffle Ball Pitching Machine MaxBP Reviews [VIDEO] - August 23, 2021
- Private Baseball Lessons Near Me Video Interview - August 18, 2021