Best Swing in Baseball: Here is a Method Helping Mookie Betts – And Many Others – Consistently Crush The Ball
In this best swing in baseball video, we’ll discuss:
- Data and reasoning because personal opinions are seldom useful,
- Anatomy Trains, The Spinal Engine, Dynamic Body, WeckMethod, Matt Nokes, Homer Bush, Aaron Miles, and numerous past and present professional hitters agree with CLS,
- Objection #1: Increases Time to Impact because turning away from impact – twisting balloon analogy,
- Objection #2: Hitter loses vision and tracking of the pitch – “back eye test“
- Objection #3: Not on inside pitches – hitting “belly button” catcher’s glove,
- Can eat soup with spoon, fork, knife…but only one way is more effective. Teaching hitting is the same. Apply human movement principles that are validated by REAL science, NOT “because-I-said-so ‘bro-science'”, and
- The information is out there, so hitters will find it for themselves, either you will be able to take credit for teaching it or you won’t. Results don’t lie.
Still don’t believe the best ‘show numbers’? CLICK HERE for a post I did recently titled, “Why I Teach Hitters To ‘Show Numbers’ (And Maybe You Should Too)”.
Don’t be like opinion-based Hitting Guru #57…have solid data and reasoning to back up your “opinions”.
- Youth Game Day Mental Approach Hitting Training For Baseball & Softball | How To Get Better At 2 Strike Batting & Most Important Psychology And Anxiety Tips - May 24, 2022
- Hit More Hard Line Drive Lasers Up The Middle For Baseball & Softball | Fix Swinging Under Ball, STOP Pop Ups, & Why Too Many Ground Balls? | Beginner Hitting Drills You Can Do At Home By Yourself - May 24, 2022
- Baseball & Softball Preloading Hitting Torque OR Use Lower Half Hip Rotation For Power? | Swing Drills Over Rotating Experiment - May 23, 2022