Here Are 6 Christian Yelich Swing Analysis Hitting Mechanic Strategies Helping Him Dominate (or Not? 🤔)
WARNING! This Christian Yelich swing analysis video has been done tongue-and-cheek…sarcastic…mocking…joking…so please don’t send me HATE email because of this cheeky Christian Yelich hitting mechanics video.
Here are some of the topics we cover…
- Head movement,
- Back knee inside back foot,
- Over rotating back foot,
- Getting taller,
- “Launch angle” swing!
- Keep shoulders square (no counter rotation!!!)
By the way, at the beginning of the video, we look at the following Forbes article titled: “NL MVP Christian Yelich, Bucking The Launch Angle Trend”.
I’ve spent 11+ years in the corrective fitness industry, and have too many alphabet-soup certifications to bore you with.I also played four years of Division One baseball at Fresno State from 2000-2003.
It’s NOT how you study, but what you study that counts.I apply human movement principles (or rules), validated by science, to hitting a baseball and softball.
Latest posts by Joey Myers (see all)
- Javier Baez Swing Analysis - January 7, 2020
- Longest Home Run Ever? 696-Feet!! - January 1, 2020
- 23 Of Our Most Popular Hitting & Sticky Coaching Social Media Links In 2019 - December 23, 2019