In This Baseball Hitting Video Gain Distance The Easy Way PART 1,
We’re going over:
- How to feel lighter in the Final Turn using the rule of Un-Weighting,
- Moving the body forward to create momentum, and
- Turning Yourself into a Projectile Missile (Broad v. Triple Jump).
It’s amazing what happens when you add a little momentum. Muscles don’t have to work as hard, and the body moves effortlessly through space. We get a “head start” using our body’s weight more than we realize…to get up from the floor, the couch or chair, or to step up into the bed of a truck. Why should hitting be any different…heck, just about every good player uses momentum in some way. I hope you enjoy Baseball Hitting Video Gain Distance PART-One.
CLICK HERE to watch a YouTube video on how Babe Ruth gains distance the easy way.
MLB Small-Boppers Who Use Forward Momentum…
Jose Bautista (4-Time All-Star):
Andrew McCutchen (2013 NL MVP, 3-Time All-Star):
Robinson Cano (5-Time All-Star):
Jumping World Record Holding Athletes Who Use Forward Momentum:
Standing Long Jump, Korean World Record holder at almost 10.5 feet:
Triple Jump World Record Holder Jonathan Edwards from Great Britain at 18.29 m (60 ft 0 in):
CLICK HERE for Baseball Hitting Video PART-2, where we go over how to apply what we learned in this video.
- How To Stop AND Fix Missing Under Ball, Hitting Popups, & Late Batting Timing For Baseball And Fast-pitch Softball | Swing Bat Faster, For Power, & Hit More Line Drives - July 1, 2022
- Albert Pujols Talking How To Teach Swing Drills Off Tee, Place Hitting Outside Pitches To Opposite Field Vs Pull, And Keep Hands Inside Out For Baseball, Slow-pitch, & Fast-pitch Softball - July 1, 2022
- How To Hit Slow Pitching, Improve Batting Timing Rhythm Mechanism, & STOP Swinging Early For Beginner Baseball And Softball | Drills & Tips For Better Hitting - July 1, 2022