Gain Distance The Easy Way PART 1
We’re going over:
- How to feel lighter in the Final Turn using the rule of Un-Weighting,
- Moving the body forward to create momentum, and
- Turning Yourself into a Projectile Missile (Broad v. Triple Jump).
It’s amazing what happens when you add a little momentum. Muscles don’t have to work as hard, and the body moves effortlessly through space. We get a “head start” using our body’s weight more than we realize…to get up from the floor, the couch or chair, or to step up into the bed of a truck. Why should hitting be any different…heck, just about every good player uses momentum in some way. I hope you enjoy Baseball Hitting Video Gain Distance PART-One.
CLICK HERE to watch a YouTube video on how Babe Ruth gains distance the easy way.
MLB Small-Boppers Who Use Forward Momentum…
Jose Bautista (4-Time All-Star):
Andrew McCutchen (2013 NL MVP, 3-Time All-Star):
Robinson Cano (5-Time All-Star):
Jumping World Record Holding Athletes Who Use Forward Momentum:
Standing Long Jump, Korean World Record holder at almost 10.5 feet:
Triple Jump World Record Holder Jonathan Edwards from Great Britain at 18.29 m (60 ft 0 in):
CLICK HERE for Baseball Hitting Video PART-2, where we go over how to apply what we learned in this video.
- Arm Protective Sleeves For Baseball Youth Pitchers Safe? | Can Kinetic Arm Help Provide Treatment To AVOID Tommy John Surgery OR Little League Shoulder? - September 20, 2023
- Effective Velocity Formula Breakdown: Best High Level Front Arm Bat Path Baseball & Softball Swing - September 14, 2023
- Best Adjustable Baseball Power Swing Drills For Youth To High School MYTHS? At Home Hitting Mechanics Data & Science Supported - September 5, 2023